Sunday, March 16, 2008

Do's and Dont's When Choosing a Real Estate Agent

Choosing a real estate agent is one of the most important steps in finding your dream home. If you and your agent don't "hit it off", you will not have a good experience.

Do choose a licensed real estate agent
Do chose a real estate agent who knows the area you want to live in.
Do chose someone you can relate to.
Don't be afraid to ask questions of the agent regarding their expertise, length of time in real estate, etc.
Don't chose an agent who doesn't belong to their local MLS.
Don't chose a part-time real estate agent.

I have been licensed since 2000 in the state of Arizona, I belong to ARMLS (our local MLS), and I do work full-time as a real estate agent. I know the market in the East Valley and look forward to serving your real estate needs.

Please call or e-mail me, ask me anything you want to know about how I do business and I will be happy to answer all your questions.

dianablair@cox.net or 480-529-2693

No comments: